Sewing & Embroidery Machine Service and Repair
Our service department is known for its reliability and experience. Service and repairs are performed in our store. Our mechanic has been factory-trained by Baby Lock, Pfaff, and Husqvarna Viking. We also service Singer Feather Weights and Brother Machines. Average service time is one week or less.
Sewing Machine Service includes:
- Evaluate function issues noted upon receiving machine
- Adjust bobbin tensions as needed Adjust upper tensions as needed
- Adjust stitch balance as needed
- Adjust check spring operation as needed
- Adjust needle bar and hook timing as needed
- Check bobbin winder & stop as needed
- Check buttons, keypad and touch screen (when applicable) as needed
- Check and correct any abnormal noises as needed
- Clean interior, exterior of machine and check for damage as needed
- Thoroughly Clean and Lubricate
- Check sewing lamps as needed
- Check Running speed as needed
- Check thread cutter (if applicable)
- Adjust button-hole sensor foot (if applicable)
- Check needle threader (if applicable)
- Check foot control (if applicable)
- Sew test samples (embroidery if applicable)
*90 day warranty on all work performed
Professional Quilting or Embroidery
Sew Carefree does not handle embroidery services in-shop, but we have referrals for professional services. Contact us if you would like to be added to our referral list.
We do offer professional quilting services, call store for details.